Every parent is looking to balance safety with activity and summer fun. Advantage is fully committed to showing kids a great time and implementing recommended safety measures and policies, too.
- Everyone—staff, parents, campers and tennis pros – must stay home if they have any COVID symptoms
- All Camp locations will be cleaned throughout the day and disinfected regularly
- Campers will be greeted at the entrance door and escorted to their session
- Hand sanitizer will be widely available
- Campers must bring their own water bottles, snacks, lunch if applicable and towels, if desired
Your camper’s going to love Advantage Camps.
There’s more to do – and enjoy. A friendly, fun atmosphere. And a level of flexibility every parent will appreciate!
Tons of variety
Tennis, swimming (East Side/Roosevelt Island location), robotics, sports, art & crafts, chess, enrichment classes & new experiences, plus exploring design and other new concepts
Choose the weeks that work for everyone’s schedule, or individual days with our 10-pack
Peace of mind
An extra hour of supervised time before and after camp, at no extra charge
Three great locations
East Side/Roosevelt Island, Upper East Side/Wagner Middle School & West Side/Manhattan Plaza Racquet Club (MPRC)
Enroll in Day Camp, Junior Tennis Camp or our QuickStart Tennis Camp, geared towards children 4 to 8 – we have what works for your camper and your other summer plans
Save the Summer—with safer camps!
Advantage combines years of summer camp experience with recommended, updated safety measures for you, your camper and everyone else.
ADVANTAGE CAMPS ARE STILL ABOUT FUN!
- Field & gym sports and more!
- Tennis for everyone—beginners to experienced players
- Enrichment classes stimulate young minds!
- Art activities make self-expression fun!
- STEAM projects introduce new concepts, spark curiosity
- Build models, explore design
- Always something new to discover, learn & enjoy!
- New friends, new experiences – best summer ever!
- Lunch included for full days!
“Wow, when can I start camp?!”
WHAT’S NEW AT CAMP
CITY FUN FOR CITY KIDS
Your camper will get a fantastic summer camp experience right here in NYC! On the West Side at Manhattan Plaza Racquet Club or East Side at Roosevelt Island Racquet Club or the Wagner Middle School on the Upper East Side.
LEARN & GROW
Take enrichment classes and discover new levels of creativity and more with STEAM projects
TRY SOMETHING NEW
Learn or improve your tennis game, take up chess, express yourself with an art project
Call us anytime to schedule a family tour: East Side/Roosevelt Island, 212.935.0250 , Upper East Side/Wagner Middle School, 646.884.9648 or West Side/Manhattan Plaza Racquet Club, 212.594.0554. We’d love to see you!
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
CONTACT US ANYTIME!
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or to schedule a family tour at any of our camp locations. Meet the Camp staff and explore the facilities.
For more information or to inquire about a tour at the East Side/Roosevelt Island Camps or the West Side/MPRC Camps, please contact:
East Side/Roosevelt Island – Mike Barbato at 212.935.0250
West Side/MPRC – Gabe Slotnick at 212.594.0554
Or use the form at right. We will contact you to confirm your tour date and time.Camp tours for the Upper East Side/Wagner Middle School Camps will take place on the following dates from 10am-12pm: May 6 and May 20. Please call to arrange a tour, no drop-ins.
For more information or to inquire about a tour at the Upper East Side/Wagner Middle School Camps, please contact: Darrin Fallick at 646.884.9648 or email email@example.com