UPDATED SAFETY MEASURES
Every parent is looking to balance safety with activity and summer fun. Advantage is fully committed to showing kids a great time and implementing rigorous safety measures and policies, too.
- Everyone—staff, parents, campers and tennis pros – must stay home if they have any COVID-19 symptoms
- All campers and Advantage employees will have their temperatures checked every day, as soon as they arrive at Camp, as part of our health screenings
- All Camp locations will be cleaned throughout the day and disinfected regularly
- Campers will be greeted outside the Club and escorted to their session—they must wear masks until they reach their camp destination
- Girls and boys may arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before their session
- Campers and staff, including tennis coaches, must maintain social distancing – at least 6 feet – at all times
- Hand sanitizer will be widely available
- Campers must bring their own water bottles, snacks, lunch if applicable and towels, if desired
- Facilities such as water fountains and vending machines will not be available
Your camper’s going to love Advantage Camps.
There’s more to do – and enjoy. A friendly, fun atmosphere. And a level of flexibility every parent will appreciate!
Tons of variety
Tennis, sports, art, enrichment classes & new experiences, plus exploring design and other new concepts
Choose the weeks that work for everyone’s schedule, or individual days with our 10-, 20 or 30-pack
Peace of mind
An extra hour of supervised time before and after camp, at no extra charge
Two great locations
East Side & West Side
Enroll in Day Camp, Tennis and Enrichment Camp, Junior Tennis Camp or our QuickStart Tennis Camp, geared towards children 5 to 8 – we have what works for your camper and your other summer plans
Save the Summer—with safer camps!
Advantage combines years of summer camp experience with rigorous, updated safety measures for you, your camper and everyone else.
ADVANTAGE CAMPS ARE STILL ABOUT FUN!
- Field & gym sports and more!
- Tennis for everyone—beginners to experienced players
- Enrichment classes stimulate young minds!
- Art activities make self-expression fun!
- STEAM projects introduce new concepts, spark curiosity
- Build models, explore design
- Always something new to discover, learn & enjoy!
- New friends, new experiences – best summer ever!
- Lunch included for full days!
“Wow, when can I start camp?!”
WHAT’S NEW AT CAMP
CITY FUN FOR CITY KIDS
Your camper will get a fantastic summer camp experience right here in NYC! On the West Side at Manhattan Plaza Racquet Club or East Side at Roosevelt Island Racquet Club.
LEARN & GROW
Take enrichment classes and discover new levels of creativity and more with STEAM projects
TRY SOMETHING NEW
Learn or improve your tennis game, take up rock wall climbing, express yourself with an art project
COME VISIT ANYTIME!
Call us anytime to schedule a family tour: East side, 212.935.0250 or West side, 646.884.9649. We’d love to see you!
Sign Up Now for a Family Tour!
Schedule a personal family tour at either of our NYC camp locations – Roosevelt Island or Manhattan Plaza. Our Directors/Assistant Directors will fill you in on all the fun your camper will have right here in NYC!
We will contact you to confirm your tour date & time. You can also call our office at 212.935.0250 ext 812 or 646.884.9649 and we'd be happy to assist you.