UPDATED SAFETY MEASURES
Every parent is looking to balance safety with activity and summer fun. Advantage is fully committed to showing kids a great time and implementing rigorous safety measures and policies, too.
- Everyone—staff, parents, campers and tennis pros – must stay home if they have any COVID-19 symptoms
- All campers and Advantage employees will have their temperatures checked every day, as soon as they arrive at Camp, as part of our health screenings
- All Camp locations will be cleaned throughout the day and disinfected regularly
- Campers will be greeted outside the Club and escorted to their session—they must wear masks until they reach their camp destination
- Girls and boys may arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before their session
- Campers and staff, including tennis coaches, must maintain social distancing – at least 6 feet – at all times
- Hand sanitizer will be widely available
- Campers must bring their own water bottles, snacks, lunch if applicable and towels, if desired
- Facilities such as water fountains and vending machines will not be available
Your camper’s going to love Advantage Camps.
There’s more to do – and enjoy. A friendly, fun atmosphere. And a level of flexibility every parent will appreciate!
Tons of variety
Tennis, sports, art & crafts, chess, enrichment classes & new experiences, plus exploring design and other new concepts
Choose the weeks that work for everyone’s schedule, or individual days with our 10-, 20 or 30-pack
Peace of mind
An extra hour of supervised time before and after camp, at no extra charge
Three great locations
East Side/Roosevelt Island, Upper East Side & West Side
Enroll in Day Camp, Junior Tennis Camp or our QuickStart Tennis Camp, geared towards children 5 to 8 – we have what works for your camper and your other summer plans
Save the Summer—with safer camps!
Advantage combines years of summer camp experience with rigorous, updated safety measures for you, your camper and everyone else.
ADVANTAGE CAMPS ARE STILL ABOUT FUN!
- Field & gym sports and more!
- Tennis for everyone—beginners to experienced players
- Enrichment classes stimulate young minds!
- Art activities make self-expression fun!
- STEAM projects introduce new concepts, spark curiosity
- Build models, explore design
- Always something new to discover, learn & enjoy!
- New friends, new experiences – best summer ever!
- Lunch included for full days!
“Wow, when can I start camp?!”
WHAT’S NEW AT CAMP
CITY FUN FOR CITY KIDS
Your camper will get a fantastic summer camp experience right here in NYC! On the West Side at Manhattan Plaza Racquet Club or East Side at Roosevelt Island Racquet Club or the Wagner Middle School on the Upper East Side.
LEARN & GROW
Take enrichment classes and discover new levels of creativity and more with STEAM projects
TRY SOMETHING NEW
Learn or improve your tennis game, take up chess, express yourself with an art project
COME VISIT ANYTIME!
Call us anytime to schedule a family tour: East side/Roosevelt Island, 212.935.0250 , Upper East Side/Wagner Middle School, 646.884.9648 or West side/Manhattan Plaza Racquet Club, 212.594.0554. We’d love to see you!
YOU’RE INVITED TO OUR OPEN HOUSE!
AT ROOSEVELT ISLAND RACQUET CLUB (RIRC)!
Sunday, May 15 – 2 to 4pm
Please join us at RIRC to discover all kinds of fun kids will have at Advantage Day Camp this summer! Meet the Camp staff and explore the facilities. We look forward to seeing you!
OR SET UP A PRIVATE FAMILY TOUR!
If you prefer, you can schedule a family tour at RIRC. Or choose Manhattan Plaza Racquet Club (MPRC), where we hold Advantage QuickStart Tennis Camp and Advantage Junior Tennis Camp. It’s up to you!
To register for the Open House or a Tour, call
Mike Barbato at 212.935.0250
Or use the form at right. We will contact you to confirm your date and time.