- Swimming, field & gym sports and more!
- Tennis for everyone—beginners to experienced players
- Enrichment classes stimulate young minds!
- Art activities make self-expression fun!
- Exciting excursions around the city!
- Writing, design projects & more at our STEAM & Reading program, NEW for 2019!
- Additional tutoring available for a fee
- Always something new to discover, learn & enjoy!
- New friends, new experiences – best summer ever!
- Lunch included for full days!
- Transportation available to East Side locations!
Your camper’s going to love Advantage Camps. There’s more to do – and enjoy. A friendly, fun atmosphere. And a level of flexibility every parent will appreciate!
Tons of variety
Tennis, sports, art, enrichment classes & excursions, plus a new weekly STEAM program
Choose individual days that fit your busy summer schedule with a 10-, 20- or 30-pack, weekly packages or a full season
Share days or weeks between siblings
Peace of mind
An extra hour of supervised time before and after camp, at no extra charge
Two great locations
East Side & West Side
Pick full days where available or half days, whichever suits your camper and your schedule
Sign Up Now for a Family Tour!
Schedule a personal family tour at either of our NYC camp locations – Roosevelt Island or Manhattan Plaza. Our Directors/Assistant Directors will fill you in on all the fun your camper will have right here in NYC!
We will contact you to confirm your tour date & time. You can also call our office at 212.935.0250 ext 812 or 646.884.9649 and we'd be happy to assist you.
“Wow, when can I start camp?!”
In just 77 days !!
WHAT’S NEW AT CAMP
CITY FUN FOR CITY KIDS
Your camper will get a fantastic summer camp experience right here in NYC! On the West Side at Manhattan Plaza Racquet Club/The Beacon School or East Side at Roosevelt Island Racquet Club.
LEARN & GROW
Take enrichment classes in yoga and chess, explore the city on exciting excursions
TRY SOMETHING NEW
Learn to swim or play tennis, take up rock wall climbing, express yourself with an art project
COME VISIT ANYTIME!
Call us anytime at 212.935.0250 – we’d love to give you a tour!