More drills, more skills, more time on the courts!
At Advantage Junior Tennis Camp, the focus is on the game, up close and all summer long! It’s ideal for beginners and more experienced players. Campers ages 7 to 17 spend full days learning how to play their best game—and meeting campers who love tennis as much as they do. Camp delivers:
- East Side – Roosevelt Island Racquet Club, easy to reach by tram, subway, ferry or car
West Side campers take a shuttle bus from MPRC to Roosevelt Island Racquet Club
Here are even more benefits that make us the BEST TENNIS CAMP IN NYC!
Choose individual days, weekly packages or a season package—even share days or weeks among siblings
Drills, games & match play on 12 Lee “Fast Dri” green clay courts under new air conditioned bubbles. Plus swimming nearby
Campers meet others who share their love of the game
Players learn, improve and compete at tennis while learning the values of sportsmanship and fair competition
Our instructors and coaches bring out a player’s talents in a constructive and supportive way
Roosevelt Island Racquet Club (RIRC) – easy to reach by tram, subway, ferry or car Manhattan Plaza Racquet Club – campers are met and driven together to RIRC
Ours is NYC’s oldest and most established junior tennis program
Best tennis camp in NYC
There’s always something new to learn at Advantage Junior Tennis Camp!
Campers get in the game and then take it to their next level—enjoying themselves along the way! Here’s how:
- Expert instruction
- Engaging games
- Match play
- Cross training
- Swimming and outdoor sports in the afternoons
Just take a look at our sample schedule for a typical day!
|9:00am||Arrival at Camp|
|9:00-9:15am||Warm-up and Streching|
|9:15am-12:00pm||Tennis Instruction, Drills and Games|
|1:00-4:00pm||Match Play, Cross Training, Swimming, Tennis Instruction|
|4:00pm||Departure from Camp|
|Please note that this schedule represents a sample day and could change.|
Flexible options for busy families!
At Advantage Jr Tennis Camp, we know you have a lot going on – all summer long! So we make it easy to include our camp in your plans.
- Sign up for full days with lots of tennis, plus other activities
- Opt for single days with a 10-, 20- or 30-pack
- Choose a single week
- Select multiple weeks and save
SCHEDULE AND FEES
- East Side – June 10 – August 30 – 12 weeks
- Camp runs Monday through Friday, 9AM to 4PM
|$835 per week for one to two weeks|
|$770 per week for three to six weeks|
|$745 per week for seven or more weeks|
|Monday through Friday, 9AM to 4PM|
Daily pass days must be purchased at one time either paid in full or with a $200 deposit for every 5 days purchased.
- Multiple week packages and Daily Packages may be shared between siblings and represent bulk savings
- Daily Package days must be booked at least 48 hours in advance to guarantee a spot on a specific day and used by August 31, 2019
- Fees include all tennis activities, lunch for full day campers, snacks, swimming, and outdoor sports. Sales tax, if applicable, is not included in the fees. All campers receive a camp T-shirt
- East Side – Door to door transportation–$250 per child per week/$160 per child per week, multiple children at one stop
- West Side – Campers take a shuttle bus from MPRC to Roosevelt Island Racquet Club
What To Bring
Tennis racquet, bathing suit, towel, a change of clothes and change if extra snacks or drinks are desired.